Thursday, March 27, 2008

The beginning of spring and warmth!

So it's about the end of March which is weird to me. Only 4 weeks left of spring semester which I'm looking forward too, but not finals. I've decided recently that I want to switch majors. I want to go into law enforcement. My dream job: working for the FBI investigating cold case files. But I guess I'm stuck in Recreation (not that that's a bad thing) because if I switched then I would have 2 to 3 years left of school instead of 1 1/2 years. I did unofficially get my internship with the Forest Service in American Fork/Pleasant Grove area. I'm going to be a wilderness ranger. I'll get to write out citations and act like I'm in law enforcement! The only down side I can see to this is that I'll be working 4 -10's Thursday through Sunday so there goes church.

But things are looking good. I'm moving soon out of my parents house. Moving date: April 28! I'm moving to Centennial and looking forward to it. I'll be starting my WFR class at the same time which is an insane 10 day 80 hour class, and for summer I'm taking a fly fishing class to finish up my water base required classes. So things are looking good for the future. Also, my best friend Liz is home from her mission and moving to Provo in a few weeks! YEA!!! I miss her and can't wait to hang out with her without having a time limit.

For those of you who know my younger brother Ryan, his wife is pregnant and they're very excited!

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Stephane said...

so ryan is having a baby...and they are excited. are you not that excited? jk. ;) so liz is finally coming back and you are moving out. sweet. i will be up in utah about a month after you move out and i am way excited. i'll let you know more about my situation when i know more. things are going good for me. say hi to them for me.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Julie said...

hopefully this change in heart is not because of tv shows. believe me, mike was dissapointed. how does kyle feel about being an uncle? is ryan going to be able to stay around for the baby or is there a chance of being sent off? I hope not. well congrats to you for the fun outdoors internship. good luck and hopefully you get to put the smackdown on those lawbreakers in the forest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home