Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's Tough

Yes, moving to my parents house is as tough, if not tougher than what I originally thought it would be. And it's only going to get tougher now that my brother Ryan is married and living somewhere else. I am now the only child at home.

School is also tough. I'm behind a bit in my interpretation class and falling behind in my Intro to Rec class. This semester is probably going to be the hardest just because of everything that is going on. I can't wait till fall break!!!

Work is getting tougher. My co-worker is all about working the least amount of hours as possible and getting paid for the most possible. He likes to leave early from work and get paid for it. I on the other hand can't justify it since I know that's wrong. We have started to have conflicts over it and something is going to change one way or other because I'm tired of his attitude.

However, through the toughness, I have found comfort: my bed; located in the basement away from everyone, full of pillows that are built up like a fort, peaceful, and non judgemental. It's a shame that I only get to spend about 7 hours a day there.

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Emilie said...

you can hang out at my place~!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home