Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Job!

I got a new job! I work at Intermountain Health Care as a security officer. I am going through an intensive training week right now. Tomorrow will be my last day of class room time till next Wednesday, but I still have on-site training over the weekend and into next week. I have had to skip school all week to be able to be in training. Tomorrow I get tazed. I'm not looking forward to it. But I think I'll like this job a alot. I work with some pretty cool people.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Blogger Julie said...

how'd tazing day go? I could never submit myself to that. I'm a pansy... I admit it.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Debi Lynn said...

tazing sucked! It hurt! I chose to only do 2 seconds and that was more than I ever wanted to feel. If you have ever heard one shoot, that's pretty much how it feels. You feel the zapping inside you. Always take the hand cuffs before you have police or security taze you!! Just comply!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home